The Cheating Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cheating Network

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IPUS - Idle Processor Utilization Services - Hack for multiple instances

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uNdElEtE

IPUS - Idle Processor Utilization Services - Hack for multiple instances Empty
PostSubject: IPUS - Idle Processor Utilization Services - Hack for multiple instances   IPUS - Idle Processor Utilization Services - Hack for multiple instances Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Well, to those who've running the application since the launch, you know that in the next 20 march, every user including Standard Accounts ones will be possible to request payouts, if you reach the minimum $50, made by most know payment processors, like Paypal, Okpay,

Complete payment processors they accept
Quote :
PayPal, Payeer, Payza, EgoPay. OKPay, SolidTrustPay, Netteller, iPayment (Global eWallet), Payoneer, Skrill, Perfect Money, Web Money, MoneyGram, Western Union, GreenDot, Paxum, ePayments, cash, check, credit card, money-order and bank wire
You can earn a little more if you are a Division or Regional user,

I have a last generation PC and can only make $2/day, I'm running the software since its launch and just in 20jan I reach my first $50, so it's profitable since I run it 24/7

But let's say that we could have more than one application running,
like was possible to do with Gomez Peer, we could have 20, 30 instances on the same computer, and they say we can install the same IPUS user into unlimited computers

Sorry for my english, but that's my suggestion... likewise its in beta/testing phase.
They say also Virtual Machines is detect you get ban and account suspende, but I hardly believe this.

Last edited by uNdElEtE on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : details)
Back to top Go down

IPUS - Idle Processor Utilization Services - Hack for multiple instances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cheating Network :: Bot Requests-
Jump to: